Thursday, August 17, 2006

Ripples

Ripley, our new dog, got a new bed yesterday. Well, she got a bed yesterday. She only had a crate before. Ripley doesn't like her crate. It's taking her some time to warm up to the bed. She'd rather lie as close to me as possible on the floor than about 6 ft away from me at the foot of my bed, on her bed. After much coaxing with treats and hanging out on her bed with her, all to no avail, I moved her bed. (Note to Nikki: "no avail" means it didn't help.) I'll try slowly moving her bed an inch a day to where I want her to sleep. Or maybe a centimeter a day. We think she's Australian. This could take a while.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

I know what no avail means, thanks. Maybe you should keep the onus on me to determine the definitions of words, eh?

Ya jerk.

BLB said...

If you can't take it, don't give it.

Nikki said...

I'm just bitter because I don't have a dog.

Anonymous said...

My god you guys!

Anonymous said...

Did you get the Ripster so K would shut up already about babies?