Friday, August 10, 2012

A shred of hope

Since my package fiasco last week, I've been reliving the frustration and anger of my losses every time I remembered something else I put in the box.  It happened again yesterday when a package came from K's mom containing some forwarded mail.  Some of her shipment had been in my package that I sent to Guam.  What?!

Right, so apparently the box was damaged, and things that had addresses on them were mailed back to Oakland.  I'd signed up for a mail order puzzle game dealio that I never had time to look at during the school year, so I'd left some of them in the original packaging with my address on them.  So now I have some of them back, and I have some hope that other items are in the lost-and-found/dead-letter-office of the USPS. 

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

1 comment:

Erin said...

May all of your lost items find a home...