Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!


I hope everyone out there has had a great start to their new year. Everyone's safe and happy, and all travelers made it to where they needed to go. Keep Kerriann in your thoughts for the next three weeks. She's on her way to London as I post here, and will be working to build some houses in one of the tsunami affected areas of southern India with Habitat for Humanity, after a brief trip to see the Taj Mahal.




We all love you Kerriann, and are really proud of the work you're doing. Stay safe and come home soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HMMM, I took like twelve billion photos of the Taj and none of them looked like that... Maybe I should just down load some photos of the Taj and pass them off as my own. Plus after taking two rolls in two days I realized that my camera imprints dates on the photos. I had previously turned it off, but it had been turned on. So now all my good pics have a date, 1/1/98 imprinted on them.
Sucks when you don't really sleep for four days. You miss stuff like that.