Sunday, October 01, 2006

Where am I?

TV's best show is about to premiere for the season this Wednesday. LOST returns to baffle us all, and leave us wanting more. Both of my LOST-watching coworkers from last year have moved away, so I may be all alone in this little vice of mine this season. BUT, Kerriann has sucked me into watching this season's Survivor with her (she went to high school with Yul, one of the Korean guys on it this year). So far, Yul's looking good - he's found the immunity idol from Exile Island and is dominating the online popularity poll on the Survivor website.

Not sure which show I'm more embarrassed about - the one with the polar bear, horse, and talking black smoke that magically appear from the wilds on a tropical island in the middle of nowhere, or the one with cuddle puddles and a ditzy roller girl that make stolen chickens disappear into the wilds of a tropical island in the middle of nowhere. Stay tuned for updates.

No comments: